Monday, May 26, 2014

Dear Patient (12) Readers of the Internet!

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Though I hope you have been spending lots of time with your families and taking part in all the fun things that go on this weekend, please remember to take a moment to pray for our fallen heroes that have died protecting our freedom to enjoy such days as these. They and their families are so close to my heart.

I was so honored that Bonnie who blogs at A Knotted Life asked me to write a guest post on my thoughts on Memorial Day as a military wife. I would love it if you followed the link to the post and commented on your thoughts, especially if you have lost a friend or family member who served.

And if Bonnie was the one who sent you here - welcome! Please stick around, and I promise I'll post more often on our crazy adventures. Since I've posted last, we have moved for the SECOND time in 10 months across the beautiful U-S-of-A. I have lots of pictures and some slightly repressed memories to prove it. A post will follow soon, with some other exciting news!

Come back soon for more updates!

1 comment:

  1. Em your story was amazing. I have read it several times ( because of coarse I couldn't read it the first time thru the tears. :) ) It is a beautiful perspective that only ones in your shoes can relay. I am scared for Luke and I worry about him, and I oh so wish you were closer to home, but my heart is filled with awe and pride for the commitment that Luke and therefore you have chosen. Lots of love to you both. xoxo

    ReplyDelete