Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Was Not Kidnapped....

.... I've just been rather busy.

Mixed in with a bit of I'm-not-gonna-do-a-darn-thing-but-read-and-or-craft days.

But never fear, ye 3 readers of mine, I'll be back very soon.

I'll fill you in on last minute wedding planning, the beautiful day itself, our AWESOME honeymoon that I never wanted to end, packing two households and moving 800+ miles across the country in two days, and settling in to a new home in a new place with really weird trees and black bob cats roaming around.

See why I haven't written?

I think I'll just curl up with my book and celebrate my birthday by being borderline comatose.

Cheers.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And you have 9 followers, not 3. Credit where credit is due.

      Delete
  2. I believe Kt needs to count better. It is 10. And this was just a tease. This is not a "I worked on my blog all afternoon" post. There had best be more coming......! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were 9. Hmm. Em, Georgia is good to your hair. It may be the only thing that it has going for it.

      Delete
    2. I still see 9, too, so I'm agreeing with Katie on this one. And paascusssee me, ME and LUKE are here. That is 3 things going for it. But I agree, my favorite thing so far is my hair. And that is shallow. And I don't care.

      Delete